While out walking, I ran across a parked car with a bumper sticker admonishing “healers” for charging money to do what Jesus did for free. I thought to myself, “Even though I do not refer to the work I do as healings and I do not call myself a healer, the person who put that bumper sticker on that vehicle would most certainly put me and the work I do in the camp of reprobate ‘healers’ who charge money for sessions.”
And, quite frankly, this same question about spiritual alignment, money and universal Light used to occupy my heart as well. This is what the past many years of working with people on behalf of their highest Light has taught me about sessions, clients, money, unconditional Love and universal Grace.
- Everyone has a pattern—their own unique pattern—that, if they were connected, fully grounded and following it, would allow them access to their highest Light. This is what heals. (Thus, I personally do not heal you. I ground you in your Light. Your witting, consensual alignment with your highest Light guides you through your own healing process.)*
- Sometimes we need help rediscovering, recovering and/or grounding our highest Light in the context of our individual bodies and current circumstances. Family and social obligations can keep us from attending to ourselves as we should. I often assist clients in “sorting themselves out” so that they can reexperience their personal Light.
- Money is energetically neutral. It is what we do with money that “charges” it energetically or spiritually. Are we using money to help or injure, to support or deride? Many of my clients go on to distinguish themselves in the realm of being able to care for others more efficiently because they have taken time to care for themselves. Solid self-care leads to service. I am compensated in the form of money payments for the unique service I provide.
- Working with the Light, in a formalized session, is potentially transformative because “we” (you, I and the Light) are all working in concert to create positive, lasting changes. With a clear agreement in place, changes tend to occur and unfold in positive and productive ways. Clients committing to a formalized, paid session prepare very carefully and thoroughly to receive Grace. This level of commitment and preparation supports the work in ways that less-formalized healings lack, except among the truly devout. Thus, an appointment supports changes in behaviors, habits, efforts and intentions.
- Finally, as someone who works with the Light, it is easiest for me to maintain my own physical frame with a good healthy, clean lifestyle and whole, organic foods. I am able to assist more people by being able to purchase my own organic foods products, rather than by growing and putting aside such foods from my hobby garden or by bartering for other goods.
*The body is designed to be self-repairing. Individuals facing the greatest health challenges are those with genetic predispositions, auto-immune diseases, situations of exposure to unrecognized environmental toxins or those who engage in repeated self-injury.